The Benefits of eBilling
Sending bills electronically saves time, money, and the environment.
Electronic billing is the fastest and most convenient way to send and receive invoices, but the benefits of eBilling go beyond convenience. eBilling is completely free, meaning it can save your entity huge amounts of money on costs associated with printing and processing mail. The top four benefits of eBilling are outlined below.
eBills & eNotices are delivered immediately, and customers receive an email notification when they arrive.
Electronic files are stored safely behind password protected accounts and are never lost in the mail.
With just the click of a button, all of your eBill customers are sent their mail. No more printing, stuffing and licking envelopes.
By eliminating paper mail, you decrease your carbon footprint by decreasing the number of trees being cut down and the energy spent creating paper.
Additional Benefits of eBilling with MuniBilling
- Attached electronic files to your eBills to send out notices electronically as well.
- Immediately tell if all of your eBills were successfully delivered.
- Customers can receive both electronic and paper bills.
- Send individual accounts their eBills, or send them to your entire customer base at once.
- Coupled with online payments and an online customer portal, your customer management can be handled entirely online.
- Customers can sign up for paperless billing on their own through the customer portal, without contacting your office.