Electricity Billing Software for Your Municipality or HOA
Easy and efficient cloud based billing for metered or flat-rate electricity usage.
MuniBilling is a web based billing software that allows you to bill for any flat rate, service, or fee with ease. Our integration with meters and meter reading devices make us ideal for billing entities that provide metered utilities such as electricity, water, gas, and sewer. Electricity billing becomes as easy as uploading a meter file, clicking a few buttons, and printing out bills. We also offer a free mobile meter reading app to replace the need for an expensive handheld meter reading system. Below we outline some of the reasons choose MuniBilling as their electricity billing software.
Transfer bill, payment, usage, and other information between your software applications.
Other features that make MuniBilling an easy and efficient electricity billing software:
- Multi-Meter Billing: Track usage of single meters, compound meters, negative meters, and bill accordingly. Our software can recognize a compound meter and store multiple readings for a single meter.
- Detailed Meter Records: Quickly find meter reading history and all the details of your meters.
- Meter Changes: Easily manage the meter changes without losing any data. Combine readings from old and new meters onto one water bill.
- Easy Data Exporting: Flexible methods to export all data: usage data, customers, bills, payments, and other system information.
- Complete Customer Information System: reprint or resend bills with the click of a button, assess late fees, see complete customer history, manage returned checks, create miscellaneous bills, and more.
- Reporting: Extensive reporting to view payments, accounts receivable, customers, and more.
- 1-Click Late Fees: Generate late fees quickly based off your pre-set parameters.
- Professional Integration Services: Not only will we help you convert from your old system, we can integrate with any system that you rely on including accounting packages, GIS software, or other third party software.