HOA Billing Software
The most cost effective way to manage homeowners, tenants, and HOA billing.
MuniBilling is used by HOAs, property management groups, and rental property management companies across the U.S. and Canada because it makes HOA billing and customer management easy, affordable, and efficient. Our software allows you to bill for any service that your homeowner association charges for, and perform daily tasks with ease using a full suite of customer management features. While Standard MuniBilling provides a nearly comprehensive toolkit for most HOA billing entities, we also offer Enterprise MuniBilling for companies with the most stringent billing practices. All the features of our HOA billing software are included in one monthly price, which is based on how many EDUs you bill for. Below we outline a few of the reasons people choose MuniBilling as the software they use to manage HOA billing.
Other features that make MuniBilling an easy and efficient HOA billing software:
- Multi-Meter Billing: Track usage of single meters, compound meters, negative meters, and bill accordingly. Our software can recognize a compound meter and store multiple readings for a single meter.
- Detailed Meter Records: Quickly find meter reading history and all the details of your meters.
- Meter Changes: Easily manage the meter changes without losing any data. Combine readings from old and new meters onto one water bill.
- Easy Data Exporting: Flexible methods to export all data: usage data, customers, bills, payments, and other system information.
- Complete Customer Account Management: reprint or resend bills with the click of a button, assess late fees, see complete customer history, manage returned checks, create miscellaneous bills, and more.
- Reporting: Extensive reporting to view payments, accounts receivable, customers, and more.
- 1-Click Late Fees: Generate late fees quickly based off your pre-set parameters.
- Professional Integration Services: Not only will we help you convert from your old system, we can integrate with any system that you rely on including accounting packages, GIS software, or other third party software.