Trash Billing Software for Your Municipality or HOA
Kick your old trash billing software to the curb.
Let’s face it: there is no reason to make trash billing complicated. MuniBilling is used by towns, cities, and private companies across the U.S. and Canada because it makes trash billing easy, affordable, and efficient. No matter how frequently you bill for trash and other services, MuniBilling can help. Need to add a fee for an extra trash can? Easily add it to their next bill. Someone left extra trash outside of their collection bin? Quickly charge them an overflow fee. Bill for as many different trash rates, services, and fees as you need. Some of our customers have found MuniBilling’s trash billing software so affordable and easy to use that they were able to lower their residents annual trash fee. Below are some of the reasons why people love using MuniBilling as their trash billing software.
1-Click Late Fees
Generate late fees quickly based off your pre-set parameters.
Other features that make MuniBilling an easy and efficient trash billing software:
- Contact Module: Keep records of each conversation you have with a customer, and set follow up reminders.
- Easy Data Exporting: Flexible methods to export all data: usage data, customers, bills, payments, and other system information.
- Owner & Tenant Accounts: Easily manage homeowners, landlords, and the tenants that rent from them.
- Deferred Billing: Allow your customers to pay off their balance in fixed increments.
- Customer Portal: Give your customers online access to divert office visits and phone calls to the web.
- Reporting: Extensive reporting to view payments, accounts receivable, customers, and more.
- Pay Plans: Create and track pay plans for customers with outstanding balances.
- Professional Integration Services: We can integrate with any system that you rely on, including accounting packages, GIS software, or other third party software.